Colombian writer. Author of the books La casa de Hierro and El último gesto del pez. Currently she is studying for her Master’s Degree in Creative Writing at the Universidad Central de Bogotá. Her texts have been published in different literary journals, both nationally and internationally. She has been invited to different festivals and cultural events in countries like France, Canada, Mexico, Peru, Cuba, Venezuela, and Ecuador, as well as other cities within Colombia.
Poetry Prize from the International Contest in Literature from the Universidad de Buenaventura (Colombia). 2014. Winner of the Artist in Residence in Montreal through Colombia’s Ministry of Culture and Quebec’s Board of Arts and Letters, in the area of literature. 2013. Winner of the International Call for Submissions through Quebec’s Youth Office she was asked to participate in the Province’s literary exchange. 2010. Her book El último gesto del pezwas translated into French by the publisher Encre Vive in Paris in 2015.
She has received honors and recognitions like Outstanding Young Writer in the Arts in Barranquilla and took first place in poetry in the 6Biennial of Novel Writers from the Coast which took place in Barranquilla. She leads literary workshops and directs the Fundación Artística Casa de Hierro in Barranquilla.
- Librería Trilce, calle 65 10-20.
- Librería del Fondo de Cultura Económica.
- Librería Lerner, sede norte, calle 92 15-23.
- Librería Lerner, sede centro, Av. Jiménez 4-35.
- Casa de Poesía Silva, calle 12C 3-41.
- Rolling Disc, Av. Calle 19 4-38, L. 206.
- Librería Universidad Central.
- Red de Bibliotecas Públicas de Bogotá.
- Biblioteca Luis Ángel Arango.
- Casa Museo Fernando González, Corporación Otraparte, cra. 43A 27a sur-11, Envigado.